6 months ageing in bottle
· Berliner Wein Trophy 2021 Gold medal
· Mundus Vini 2021 Gold medal
· CM Bruxelles 2019 Grand gold medal
· James Suckling 2018 91 points
· Mundus Vini 2018 Silver medal
· Decanter 2018 Silver medal
· Guia Peñín 2018 91 points
· Guia Vinos Gourmet 2018 96 points
El Barranco is a vineyard of Graciano planted in bush in 1940 and it is the oldest in the world, It is a vineyard at 400 metres altitude of pebbles and sandstones, probably one of the terroirs that best defines the typicity of the wines made in Manzanos.
Harvest is made at night to preserve the freshness of the grapes intact. It is picked by hand in boxes of 12 kg. Each cluster is 200 230 grams, so we collect more than 1.6 kg per vine selected one by one by qualified personnel for it. The Fermentation is made in open French oak barrel. The aging is made in amphora of 1,500 l of concrete giving it a refinement in the bottle before leaving the cellar.