· Berliner Wein Trophy 2018 Gold medal
· CM Bruxelles 2018 Silver medal
· Decanter 2018 Bronze medal
· 92 points Tim Atkin 2018
· 93 points Guía Peñin 2018
· 92 points GUÍA PEÑÍN DE LOS VINOS DE ESPAÑA.
· 90 points PARKER.
· Gold medal, CONCURSO INTERNACIONAL TEMPRANILLOS AL MUNDO.
· Gold medal, LA GUÍA DE ORO DE LOS VINOS DE ESPAÑA.
· First position in Silver medal INT. WINE & SPIRIT COMPETITION.
· Silver medal, CONCOURS MONDIAL DE BRUXELLES.
It is a unique vineyard in the area of Baños de Ebro next to the river Ebro called Prefiloxérico . As its name suggests, this vineyard predates the appearance of Phylloxera . It is a Tempranillo vineyard of great value, more than 170 years old planted in bush on a loose and sandy alluvial soil, which is why they were not destroyed by Phylloxera
Harvest is made at night by hand in boxes of 12 kg. The harvest is only carried out by selected and qualified winery staff, who work all year round with us selecting the bunches in each vine in the vineyard. The Fermentation is made in stainless steel tanks with daily pumps up. The aging is made in French oak barrels for the second year giving it a refining time in the bottle before leaving the cellar.