At least 12 months ageing in bottle.
· CM Bruxelles 2018 Grand Gold medal
· Berliner Wein Trophy 2018 Gold medal
· Decanter 2018 Bronze medal
· Guia Vinos Gourmet 2018 90 puntos
· 90 Points, Guía Peñín 2018
· 92 Points, PARKER.
· 90 Points, GUÍA PEÑÍN DE LOS VINOS DE ESPAÑA.
· Gold medal, CHALLENGE INTERNATIONAL DU VIN.
· Gold medal, “LA GUÍA DE ORO DE LOS VINOS DE ESPAÑA”.
· Silver medal, CONCURSO INTERNAC. TEMPRANILLOS AL MUNDO.
· Silver medal, VINALIES INTERNATIONALES.
· Silver medal, INTERNATIONAL WINE & SPIRIT COMPETITION.
· Silver medal, INTERNATIONAL WINE CHALLENGE.
Intense aroma which reveals ripe fruit and wild berries, spicy scents and aromatic wood. Perfect combination of spicy nuances (cocoa) with red and black fruits.
It is a unique vineyard in the area of Elciego , is located in the highest area of Elciego , and is called the vineyard of 36, for its year of planting (1936). It is more than 80 years old and 8 hectares of extension planted in bush on lands with clay ferrous soils distributed on terrace.
The harvest is done at night by hand in boxes of 12 kg. by selected and qualified winery staff, as they must know very well the requirements and demands of this privileged selection. The fermentation takes place in stainless steel with daily pumping. The aging is made in 100% French oak barrels, after which it goes through a refining time in the bottle before leaving the cellar.